GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY (GNM)
Ayurved & Uniani Chikitsa Padhiti Board Lucknow.
AIMS AND OBJECTS
The Diploma of Ayurved education will aim at producing graduates, having profound knowledge of Ashtanga Ayurved supplemented with knowledge of scientific advances in modern medicine along with extensive practical training; who will become efficient physicians and surgeons fully competent to serve the health care services.
The candidate shall be awarded Ayurvedcharya (General Nursing & Midwifery- G.N.M.) degree after passing the final examination over; prescribed period and thereafter satisfactorily completing the compulsory rotatory internship extending over twelve months.
- Age :- Minimum 17 years.
- Seat :- 100
- Medium of Instruction :- Hindi and English.
- Degree to Be Awarded :- Ayurvedcharya(General Nursing & Midwifery- G.N.M.).
- DURATION: 3 years and 6 Months
- ELIGIBILITY:Intermediate Science (10+2)
- COURSE FEE:As prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Govt