DOCTOR OF MEDICINE AYURVEDA (MD & MS)
The aim of the Post-Graduate degree course shall be the in specialties and super specialties and to produce experts specialist who can be competent and efficient teachers, clinical surgeons,pharmacists, research workers and pro- found scholars in the respective field of specialization of Ayurveda.
Have, passed B.A.M.S. course from Ayurvedic Collage recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Are registered under any State/Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Have completed/will be completing Rotatory Compulsory Internship.
- Age :- Minimum 17 years.
- Seat :- 84
- Medium of Instruction :- Hindi and English.
- Degree to Be Awarded :- Ayurvedcharya(Doctor of Medicine Ayurveda- M. D.& M.S.).
- DURATION: 4 years and 6 Months
- ELIGIBILITY:Intermediate Science (10+2) PCB group with min 50% marks
- COURSE FEE:As prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Govt